I stayed at the Hyatt for three days at a conference. When you first arrive the front desk is very welcoming and efficient. I had a corner room facing the arch on the 10th Floor. I think it was actually a better view than a higher floor because it was more of a level view instead of looking down.
The house keeping was a bit disappointing. I had no shampoo in my room the first night and they did not give me any the second night either. I had to call housekeeping and ask for a few bottles. There were wire hangers, complete with drycleaning receipt left in the closet and there was garbage behind the garbage can.
The wireless internet was very slow during peak periods, which is not good when travelling for work.
We had a number of meals at the hotel, in the conference rooms, and it was really bad. The meat was dry, the eggs watery and the bread was hard.
Although the room was quite attractive, I am not sure I would stay there again because of everything else in the hotel
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis
- Saint Louis Hyatt
- Hyatt Saint Louis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.