I got this hotel stay for a awesome price through priceline so I was worried about it. The rooms were HUGE!! We could have fit 4+ rollaway beds in the room, another in the bathroom and even another in the separate sitting area. We did have 2 dirty towels the first day that the staff apologized a ton for and replaced immediately. Wifi is very pricey at $15 a day and parking is by valet only and it's $27 a day BUT you are welcome to drive up to the valet, unload your car, take everything to your room and then go park. If you park about a block away to the NorthWest of the hotel in the Mansion parking, it's $8 a night during the week and $3 on weekends. Totally worth the nice walk. There are 3 restaurants in this hotel. We ate at one-the Brewhouse- and the service and food was horrific and our bill for 5 was $97. It wouldn't have been worth $20 the food was awful. I ordered an alcoholic beverage that I didn't even get a buzz from and I'm a lightweight. The sound was to loud. It was the Brewhouse...don't waste your time. The other 2 were also very price-Ruth Criss where the cheapest thing is $50 and another that wasn't to terribly priced. Very clean, very nice and my biggest complaint...no pool. Funny that I forgot this until I was asked to rate...the beds were the most uncomfortable beds ever but as you notice, that didn't even phase me because the rest of the stay was so amazing. 2 dirty towels, a stinky lady that brought up the rollaway bed and we still loved it a ton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis