We recently stayed at this hotel and the location is the best. Right accross the street from the Arch and most attrations are within 15 min. The hotel staff is very accomodating and attentive. Only negatives were no pool for the grandkids, parking was expensive and long lines for valet parking at peak times and while the rooms are awesome, we found trash on the floor that the cleaning person missed, also, when our room was cleaned, they left a used washcloth in the middle of the room. Overall, would definately stay there again and would recommend this hotel for those not familiar with the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis