“Above expectations!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Columbus
“Above expectations!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Everything about our stay was perfect! We were able to do an early check-in which allowed us a full day to spend in the city; however, once we walked into our room, we had a difficult time leaving it!!! The room very spacious, beautifully decorated and had a spectacular view of the arch. The pillow top mattress slept comfortably, and the temperature in the room was easily controlled. The cleaning staff went above and beyond to ensure that we had everything we needed while greeting us with a smile each time we passed them in the hall. Chris and Emilee, at the front desk, were extremely helpful while checking us in and answering our questions. They were very knowledgeable about the city. We owe a big thank you to Kim for his constant correspondence before and during our stay. He ensured us that our stay would be perfect and it was!!! I highly recommend the Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch.

Room Tip: We loved room 1401!!! :)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hyatt-MGMT, Manager at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for the 5-Star review and recognition of our staff Amy L! I hope you will come back and visit us again. If you do plan on returning, please reach out and let me know so I can assist you.

Kim.Halbrehder@Hyatt.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (443)
Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had a great view and my bed was very comfortable. I don't like paying $25 for parking, at all...but that was the only bad thing I had to say about this hotel. It was in a great location, the service was friendly and the hotel was clean. Steer clear of the hotel gift shop which is so overpriced, I was stunned but the hotel does offer most items you need if you just call.
The breakfast buffet is European and very good.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Arch it is so worth the view at night.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the 4-Star review TastyTraveler7! I appreciated your recognition of our staff; we continue to work very hard to provide consistent exemplary service. So you are aware there is self-parking adjacent to the hotel for $3 on the weekends and $8 on the weekdays. I hope your plans bring you back to our hotel!

Warrington, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Loved this Hyatt. Great hotel. Beautiful room. Great staff. Food and beverage prices were high, but it's in a city. Right across the street is the Arch - really cool. Gym was great. The sports bar in the hotel was great.

Room Tip: I think all if the rooms are good, but try to get a view of the Arch.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the 5-Star review John C! We also have a great Steakhouse in the hotel along with our Red restaurant to try out. Make sure to visit us again during the summer while the Cardinals play a home game. Downtown really comes alive and it can be an exciting visit!

Medina, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We decided to go to St. Louis at the last minute. I booked hotel through hotwire. Excellent stay. Check in/ check out was easy. We chose to self-park instead of valet. Glad we did after seeing the way some of the cars were being driven and parked. (This is probably the case everywhere). Short walking distance to Busch stadium. Bus stop is right outside hotel if you want to go to some the other sites (Union Station, City museum, etc). Would defiinitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Medinamomof2 thank you for the recommendation and for providing great examples of downtown activities! Make sure to check out Forrest Park, a variety of free activities are available for guests. Please let me know if you decide to book the Hyatt St. Louis so I can assist you.

Delaware, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This past January, I spent a weekend in St. Louis for business and our team stayed at the Hyatt at the Arch. The hotel was conveniently located across the street from the office we met in and the famous Arch. If you're lucky, you'll snag a room with a great view of the Arch and the Mississippi.

This is a great, big hotel with all the amenities. The front desk service is friendly and professional. My room met my expectations for a Hyatt, clean, comfy bed, tv (although a little outdated!). The daily breakfast buffet in the lobby is great, again the food is fresh and the staff is friendly and professional.

There did happen to be a dance/cheerleading convention or competition that weekend which mady the place rowdier than usual. I could hear alot of young kids in the hallway at night, but I was close to the elevator.

I would definitely rec' staying her if you are visiting the area. I didn't do too much exploring of the immediate area. It does seem to really shut down on the weekends, I didn't feel comfortable walking around by myself on some of the side streets behind the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the 4-Star review giulianova84! In order to guarantee a great view and extra space make sure to book our Arch View Deluxe, it offers a direct view of the Arch. If you do visit us again, please make sure to check in with our concierge for some great recommendations on activities. I hope you will be back again to visit us!

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice now, and both times were excellent stays. The hotel staff is a step up from most other hotels I've stayed at, the room is always immaculate, and whenever an issue (always small!) comes up they are very quick to remedy it. The location is impossible to beat, LITERALLY across the street from the Arch.

The only complaint I've ever had is that they charge for their Wi-Fi.

Thank you again, Hyatt, for an excellent stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
You are welcome Hexum2600! It’s great to hear that we are able to consistently provide you with outstanding service. Please make sure to sign up for our Gold Passport program to earn reward points for future free stays. Let me know the next time you visit and I would be more than happy to assist you!

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Stayed here two nights and loved it. The rooms are REALLY large and very nice. Great location with and my room had a partial view of the Arch. The hotel is very clean, and the location is nice. I did not get a chance to eat breakfast at the hotel but I heard that is was very good.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the 5-Star review CBR0107! Make sure to book a bed and breakfast package with your next visit. It’s a great value as it includes breakfast buffet for 2 people. Also make sure to ask about local activities the next time you visit. Downtown St. Louis has a variety of activities to try out!

Kim.Halbrehder@Hyatt.com

Been to Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch? Share your experiences!