Overall the stay was great. Having the view of the arch tops most views at other cities. The brew house had great food and nice selection of drinks and local brews. Also on site is a Ruth chris steakhouse, Starbucks and typical hotel restaurant called the red kitchen. Room was good. Hot water. Good bed and desk to work from. Handy outlet on side of night stand to charge phone. The best part of the hotel is the area around it. You are literally steps away from the arch and its beautiful park great for sight seeing walking running. Great downtown restaurants all within walking distance. Staff was professional throughout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis