I've stayed in a number of Hyatt hotels all over the country, yet this St Louis hotel was not among my favorites.
The location of the hotel was actually the best in St Louis IMO. It's literally AT the Arch. A Starbucks was in the lobby, which was a plus for me. Everything looked clean and upscale - totally up to the Hyatt standard. Though, I didn't know if it was because I had bid the room at Priceline, or there were 600+ people conferences at the hotel, I didn't get a king room, or a room with the Arch view that everyone's been talking about. And that upset me just a little bit during the two nights I stayed there.
What was really crappy (forgive my language) was the smell in the "city view" room. I figured it was vodka and vomit, so I called someone to change the room. Not surprisingly, I didn't get it, and a young lady with her super ignorant and cold attitude showed up and sprayed cheap-feeling scent in my room. It only made it worse. The second night, maybe since I got used to the smell, it became less upsetting.
I might give it a second chance if I visit my friend in St Louis again. Given a pretty good rate, the value of the stay was actually not bad. I believe if it's less busy, the service can be much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis