Overall a pleasant experience. Pros: Bed was comfy and room had a great view. Enjoyed food and music at Brewhouse, (warning, they play the music louder than Jimmy Johns, but you get used to it...). Cons: NO FREE WIFI HERE, Internet fees, RIDICULOUS!! I falsely assumed they would have internet amenities since everybody else does. Other con was parking. Even though its February and freezing, the block and 1/2 walk was not too bad, (& I am cold blooded!)...It beat paying valet fees and gave me time to cool off and realize they have every right to charge for Internet if they want to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis