This hotel was a pleasant surprise! Having not been to St. Louis in over 30 years, I did not know what to expect. The rooms were great, very comfortable! I appreciate the in-room coffee maker as well. The hotel staff were very friendly and always helpful. The sports bar was great, a place to relax and try local brews! Yes, they have local beer from microbreweries as well as Budweiser. The breakfast buffet was another positive experience. Everything was fresh and made-to-order egg dishes were available. Would definitely stay here again. Great location! Walking distance to baseball and football stadiums and several worthwhile restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis