We stayed here at the end of August for two nights, and all and all it was a very pleasant stay. The location could not be better - the Arch and Museum of Westward Expansion were right across the street, and Busch Stadium is 4 blocks to the east.
Our room, a basic one, was huge and well-appointed, with a mini-fridge, a spacious bathroom, and powerful air conditioning well-suited for a hot day in St.Louis. Concierge service was hit or miss - they were always helpful, but some seemed harried and uninterested. We were lucky to get a Hotwire deal that got the price of the room for under 100 bucks, but after checking the prices, we found that rooms are regularly available for 100-120 a night, a great value in comparison to the prices in other cities.
The only gripe I have was that the services in the hotel were overpriced. ATM fees, parking, Internet, the bar, and the gift shop were all way more than one would reasonably expect, particularly in light of the price for the room and the surrounding area. Nonetheless, the Hyatt provides five-star service at what would be a three-star price in most other cities. Recommended enthusiatically.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis
- Saint Louis Hyatt
- Hyatt Saint Louis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.