We were there with our 3 young kids over the weekend. The location is just great- across the street from the arch, walking distance from many restaurants and attractions. The hotel is very nice, the staff very nice, as can be expected from a Hyatt. Friday night was rather noisy from both the adjacent rooms and the hallway (till midnight more or less), but we were so tired after the drive to St Louis that we still managed to sleep. Saturday night was nice and quiet. Service was good and efficient, and there were only 2 things that made us feel not so good:
1. The rooms are OK, but the beds are small- I would say full, maybe queen. In any case, having 2 adults and 2 kids fit in such 2 beds wasn't easy- my little girl actually slept on the floor the first night because the bed with her brother wasn't spacious enough, and later on when it got too cold for her tried to squeeze in with us which was practically impossible (we have a queen mattress at home and there's definitely more room there). And we are skinny people, certainly not large in size.
2. Parking on the streets over the weekend is free. I read that and after dropping of the luggage on the first night I drove around to look for a parking spot- which wasn't easy. Finally I found one and walked back to the hotel in the freezing cold (low 20's of a January night). When I got to the hotel I asked the bell boy if it's OK to park on the street, just to make sure I'm not going to get a ticket- he told me that overnight street parking is not allowed anywhere, and after I argued that I read it is OK he said that I can test it if I want to but he highly recommends against it. So I went back to the car on (still freezing cold outside) and drove to a garage and paid my fee. But later on I found out that he was wrong- parking is indeed allowed on the street overnight during the weekend (unless signs say differently of course). So I was upset at the bell boy not knowing this, but even more so at him misleading me with wrong info- and doing this with such great confidence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis