My family and I stayed 3 nights in this hotel durring Xmas break while we visited family in St. Louis area. My mother in law was traveling with us and it was her 1st time ever in STL so I wanted to stay in the heart of downtown in a nice hotel somewhere. This hotel is THE closest hotel to the Arch/riverfront. It is literly like a 3 minute walk. This hotel is the old Adam's Mark hotel. It is nice and seems like it gets lots of business conferences, etc... there was one going on while we were there. Check in was quick and the valet bell hop grabbed all of our bags from our car as we pulled up and delivered them to our room which was nice. There is free wi-fi only in the lobby, not in the rooms (which I never understand)
There were 3 adults and 2 children with my group so we stayed in a "family suite" (this was not available online, I had to call to reserve) It was basically a one king bed suite that connected to another room that was a 2 queen standard room that overlooked the arch. This layout was perfect for us. However there was a pull out couch that we had one of the kids sleep on and this did have bottle caps under it, which tells you that the room was not thouroughly clean. Something you never want to see. The space we had between the rooms was HUGE, great for my kids to run around and even play hide and seek. I felt they could run around without disturbing other rooms....so that was nice.
In our main room (1655) it was directly by the elevator control room on the 16th floor. 24 hours a day you would hear LOUD noises coming from it. IT WAS HORRIBLE. My wife called twice to complain, and the hotel manager acted like this was the first they have ever heard of it. They could not switch us rooms. STAY AWAY FROM room 1655 if you want to sleep!
Valet parking is a must here as there are no close parking garages around, cost $26/day. High but standard I guess with any big city. The in and out priveleges are nice to have if you have a car. There is a nice Starbucks in the lobby, as well as an overpriced sports bar.
Hotel was kind of what you expect from a Hyatt Regency in a huge city...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis