All in all a pretty good hotel. A very large hotel, with many groups, meetings and a wedding while we were there. The location is fantastic very close to the Arch, and terrific views. Yes, the windows really need a washing.
We were somewhat disappointed with security. We were asleep when children in the adjoining room came in and started loudly screaming, and banging on the walls. A child was having a tantrum, but we heard no adults, so after about 30 minutes we called security. We did not hear their phone ring, or someone come to the door . We finally resolved this by ourselves by banging on the adjoining door and asking whether their was an adult in the room. Two adults begrudgingly responded and quieted the children.
The restaurant was fine, but the main restaurant was closed a few times we tried to use it, and we were steered towards the sports bar in the lobby. The valet parking is on a floor below the lobby with an air-conditioned room to wait for your car. When busy as they were when we were there, they will park your car a few blocks away, so expect to wait. It was very hot when we were there and they had a fridge with water available. Nice touch.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis
- Saint Louis Hyatt
- Hyatt Saint Louis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Amex, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.