I was there for a conference. It was very convenient. I only had to leave for a bit of sight seeing and to eat. I would have loved it if the touch screen attraction locator, if that is its' name, had more places to choose. Front desk was nice, concierge was away from the desk often, but a simple Google search would help when looking for unlisted activities. The room was beautiful. House keeping did an excellent job of making the room look as if I just checked in. I recommend it, but if you are going to take in any outside activities, make an itinerary and have attractions already mapped out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis