The hotel is great: rooms are huge, lots of space, with good bed. The fitness center is good also, way better than average hotels. There are three or four restaurants inside the hotel that are a good option, of different styles, including a relaxed sports bar.
The main issue is the location: if you want to see the arch, or go the ball game, then this is the place. But if this is not your main goal, you'll struggle to find something to do at night. Downtown is empty at night, no one is walking on the streets, and restaurants and bars are limited. The best option for the night live and restaurants is on the other side of the town, a aprox 15 min taxi ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis