The location is excellent, since we went there for the arch. I don’t think you can find a hotel closer to the arch than this one.
The lady working at the front desk when we checked in, Bessie, was very helpful. She upgraded us to a room on the 18th floor when I requested a room with a view of the arch. But our room still looked nothing like those on Hyatt Regency’s website.
Don’t think their housekeeping did a good job. I found hair on my hand towel. The hair dryer was also very dusty.
We will stay there again next time since no hotel has a better location and view but pay more for a better room. Hope it will be cleaner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis