My wife and I stayed at this hotel for one night as tourists. The location is awesome: its in the downtown centre 2 minutes on foot from the Arch and 5-7 minutes from the Amtrak station by cab. We were easily checked in 30 minutes before the official check-in time. It turned out that the Internet actually is free. The room was spacious and clean.The most incredible thing is the value for money: if you can find 4-stars hotel for only 100 USD with taxes for two person with breakfast and complimentary Internet in the heart of the city, please let me know. No doubts I'll stay there. Despite it was some kind of a school league american football game the weekend we stayed and the hotel was overcrowded with small participants, fans, supporters and their parents the staff was very pleasant and rather quick with their regular duties. We were staying in a queue for breakfast, but it was moving so rapid, so I take it as a well done professional work of waiters and hostesses. I wish I could put an excellent mark, but we were expecting to have bathrobes in our room and there were none. Moreover the call to room service department gave us nothing, no one even picked up the phone and we weren't called back. In any case I consider this visit as an excellent experience. I can definitely recommend this hotel as a place to stay in Saint Louis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis