We stayed two nights at the downtown Hyatt Regency on our Thanksgiving trip through the mid-west. Because it was a holiday week, my husband (the planner) bid on the room through a bargain site and came away with a ridiculously low rate (less than fifty dollars/night). We ended up with a beautiful, well-appointed and updated room overlooking the Old Courthouse.
We couldn't think of one thing to complain about: the bellmen were polite, helpful, and efficient -- a great way to introduce us to the hotel; the beds were really comfortable (pillow top) with soft linens; the room was large and the modern decor was pleasing to the eye; we also appreciated one sink in the outer bath area and one in the tub area, as well as the large shower head; we made use of the small refrigerator in the room and were pleased with the "smart" thermostat (wall, not window). Above all, everything was clean. Really clean.
Although this hotel is too big to serve breakfast, there is a Starbuck's in one part of the building and a couple of restaurants, as well. In addition, there is room service. Self-parking is $8/day and valet parking is $26/day; if you don't like navigating in downtown traffic, the extra fee may be worth it.
We have nothing but good memories from our stay and think it was one of our all-time best values.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis