First of all, nicest people I ahve met in a while at any hotel. HAving said that, this hotel sits downtown St.Louis and is surrounded by some of the most traffice nosiue I ahve ever expereinced. WHen everyon says try to get a room on a higher floor, do it. As far as the view of the arch , be careful because the conference center and rooms is located right beside a 4 or 6 lane highway! OMG, the noise is jsut to much!
When I arrived there were roaches in my bathtub, but that did not upset me to much, they ahave been around for millions of years, however I was not offered another room or any compensatiuon what so ever, jsut o we will ahve someone look at it... I am sure the raoches are now auditioning for the next Men in Black movie!
I have stayed at Hyatt's all over the US, and this was my least favorite, the elevators are to slow and the banquet food was to cold. Walk three blocks up to the Chil Mac and get a great breakfast for under 5 bucks! Go over to Anthony's Bar, beside the famous Tony's restaurant and ask Joe the bar tender for his recommendation for a meal that night, drink and dinner under 30 bucks!
Again, loved the people at the Arch but they should have been a little nicer to me... o by the way when I checked in I asked for a room away from traffic and the young lady said no problem! She stuck me witht the roaches in a room facing city traffic... I just did not have the heart to argue after my long flight... my bad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis