I stayed at the Hyatt for a conference so price did not affect me. Overall, the hotel was great and I would recommend it. I had a 16th floor room with a view of the Arch and the old Courthouse. You can walk to the 2nd Street area which is full of bars and places to eat. My only negative comment would be about the room. When I checked, the bathroom had been cleaned but the previous occupents soap was still in the shower and there were other bathroom items that were on the counter that were not part of the hotel freebies. It just got me thinking about the rest of the room and how clean it really was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis