A group of four couples recently did the new years eve (2011) package at the hotel. The level of quality at the property exceeded our expectations. We found the staff to be exceptionally friendly and helpful, we were greeted sincerely be everyone we encountered. Check-in was extremely busy due to the holiday package, but went as smoothly as could be expected. The package included a buffet dinner, a total of four bands between two ballrooms, open bar, and late night snacks. The food was well prepared and presented. The only issue we encounted, that almost ruined the evening, was that SOMETHING needs to be done about the seating situation at the event. We were told in advance there would be plenty of seating and that our party would have no trouble getting a table TOGETHER. We arrived only fifteen minutes after the doors opened and already ALL the tables were taken with some having only two people at them. We looked over the entire room and even sent one of our party to the other room to no avail. Two servers tried to help us, but could only find split seating. After being told by two different supervisors that nothing could be done, Joe set up a table for eight in the Park View Room which was a satisfactory solution. We couldn't see the bands directly, but at least we were able to sit together until we finished eating and later just found some random chairs in the ballroom to watch the bands. For everything else being done so well, it seems something could be done to improve on this (we weren't the only ones complaining-many people were standing up and eating-we talked to some that took food back to thier rooms) Fix the seating problem and you will have a great package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis