My husband had work in st Louis and at last minute decided the kids and I would come along. We were able to book government rate for one night but hotel was sold out for our second night. We decided to book and figure it out once we arrived. We explained out desire to stay again and front desk said won't know until 3am. Went to room and realized they kindly upgraded us to a jr suite that had 2 beds and a separate living area! Space is important with a 1 and 5 year old. Bonus we had nice view of arch. Once morning came luckily they offered us another night! Wow great service at the last minute. Thank you hyatt. As a mom I would of had to find another hotel and pack since husband was working. We were able to enjoy a wonderful day at zoo. Ps concierge was awesome too...don't remember name but he had a ponytail...you know who you are:). Some other things... They gave us free coffee coupons for the Starbucks onsite in room realized no coffee pots? Free wifi in lobby and free in room if platinum mbr. Had breakfast in red onsite restaurant with kids and baby was free and 5 yr old $5.00 for buffet. I don't eat breakfast and they seemed fine to let children eat. Oh and FYI a taxi to zoo is 18.00 each way. Worth it. Good thing zoo is free. Go. Thank you hyatt! Great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis