I stayed here during a recent conference, not vacation, but it is very close to all of the activities in downtown St. Louis. It's directly across the street from the Arch, and short walks to the stadium, Union Station, and the Landing.
The desk staff were extremely friendly and informative. I arrived early for the conference, but my room was ready and waiting. The room was small, but well laid out and clean. I noticed walking in that the room was angled, so I went to the window to see the view. I had a direct view of the Arch and riverfront.
There are a lot of extra expenses associated with the stay, but no more than other upscale and/or downtown hotels I have visited.
There is a Ruth Chris, and a couple of other restaurants in the hotel, but I ordered room service for dinner. The meal was good, not the greatest, but edible, and expensive for one person. There is a Starbucks which I visited for breakfast.
Overall, I would recommend the hotel if I was being reimbursed, but for vacation I would stay outside the city and drive in for activities and shopping. You will pay much less, even including parking, by doing this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis