Really enjoyed the hotel, decor was very nice in the hotel. Room was spacious, comfortable bed, nice bathroom amenities, great view of the arch.
Two downfalls during our stay - none of our (3) three rooms had coffee makers in the rooms and we had to pay $7 per cup of coffee!!!
Second - parking is a blessed disaster! $20 self parking, $26 for valet, but the valet suggested that we just go to Crown Plaza and park there for $5. It was SCARY in that parking garage!! NEVER again!!!! And we had small children that were scared AND disgusted by the smell in the parking garage. Yuck!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis Riverfront Hotel Experience uncompromising hospitality in a prime setting at Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch. Steps from the famous Arch, our exemplary St. Louis hotel blends world-class service with an unparalleled location. With easy access to all of the city’s sights, our downtown hotel in St. Louis is an outstanding choice for every visitor. Select our expansive facilities - the area's premier event spaces - to host impressive business conferences, formal galas or family celebrations. Take in a game at a nearby stadium, catch a Broadway-style show, tempt Lady Luck at a casino, or simply relax in our inviting accommodations. Discover "The Hyatt Touch" at our welcoming St. Louis Missouri hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch Hotel Saint Louis
- Adams Mark Hotel St Louis Missouri
- Hyatt Regency Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis