“Wished I lived right next door!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Missouri Baking Company

Missouri Baking Company
Saint Louis, MO 63110 (The Hill)
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 2,556 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Bakery, Italian
Neighborhood: The Hill
Neighborhood: The Hill
Springfield, Illinois
“Wished I lived right next door!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

The Cannoli is the best I've eaten - crispy crust even after being in the fridge for a day and the inside was devine! The chocolate tops were also a real treat - looks like a half of a donut and is iced with what tastes like ganache to me - my husband and I bought a dozen and two days later they're just as good as the day we bought them. I was lucky to be waited on by the owner, Mimi, she was the highlight of my whole day - big smile, warm heart and she gave me a little history of her grandfather bakery. Mimi if you read this - thank you it was my pleasure to meet you. Hope to see you real soon.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Saint Louis, Missouri
“If you have a sweet tooth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Wonderful baked goods, Italian specialties like cannolis, cream puffs, cookies, cakes and homemade bread.

Visited November 2012
Champaign, IL
“Yummy Desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

The best cookies you could ever find! Their cheescakes are wonderful, along with their danish. Wish we would of known about them at the beginning of our vacation instead of the end. Open Tuesday - Saturday.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“Really?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Okay, great reviews. So ..... We ordered 10 different cookies (size of a dollar,) tiramisu, and a cannoli. Not sure why all the great reviews? We really didn't find any to be that great. Maybe you should skip a Saturday visit?

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Albany, Mississippi
“oh my gosh!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

without a doubt in my mind this place has the BEST cookies and pastries that I ever had!! I'm a canoli fan and they are the total BOMB!! The owners are fabulous and very friendly!! We'll definitly go back there again!!

Visited October 2012