“Baseball Heaven!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Busch Stadium

Busch Stadium
420 South 8th Street, Saint Louis, MO 63102 (Downtown)
314 421 3060
Website
Update attraction details
Ranked #7 of 137 attractions in Saint Louis
Type: Arenas/ Stadiums/ Fields
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: This stadium is one of the most visible symbols of St. Louis' success.
Missouri
76 attraction reviews
“Baseball Heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I love the stadium! It is my favorite place in all of Missouri! Great view, great fans, great smells, great baseball...what more could you want??

Visited September 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
9 attraction reviews
“Shopping mall with a baseball game as an attraction”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I love my Cardinals, but I'm really disappointed with this stadium. I always feel like I've wandered into a crowded shopping mall with a baseball game as a side attraction. Too many advertising signs and product placements for my taste. The food and beer is of course ridiculously expensive so we eat & drink elsewhere prior to the game. At least it seems there are better restrooms than the old Busch stadium. When constructed the ballpark was modeled after old style ballparks (ala Camden Yards in Baltimore) but they did not pull it off nearly as well as other cities.

Again I love Cardinal baseball, it's the best in the world, but I really wish they would tone down the commercialism and focus more on baseball.

Visited August 2012
Mountain View, Arkansas
258 attraction reviews
“Great venue for baseball”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

We made our yearly visit to St. Louis for the season ending series with the Reds to watch the Cardinals clinch the wild card spot in the MLB playoffs. Busch Stadium and the Rangers ballpark in Arlington, Texas are my two favorite places to see a MLB game in one of the new statiums. We have had good luck in getting seats on Stubhub on the first row above the pressbox behind home plate. You have a great view of the field and of downtown St. Louis and the Arch. Cardinal fans are probably the best fans in the country and Busch Stadium is a great venue for baseball.

Visited October 2012
Ballwin, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
“Very nice stadium”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This stadium is very nice. Every seat you can see well from. They offer different kinds of food and drinks. it's easy to get around in and it'a a fun place to watch a game!

Visited June 2012
Lynnville, Indiana
11 attraction reviews
“Fun time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Busch Stadium is a great place to visit in St. Louis, even if you arent going to a game. A tour of the park is only $10 it's an hour and a half, it was 2 hours when I went because it was the last scheduled tour. You get to go to the broadcast booth, cardinal club, redbird club, dugout, and stand on the warning track. I went to a game on July 4th, 2012 and tickets were surprisingly cheap ($28). We sat in row 21 in the first section halfway between 3rd and home, great seats. If you want to see the fireworks from the river you should sit up higher though. There isnt a bad seat there really. I went to Game 3 of the playoffs this year and got standing room only ($40), you can stand anywhere as long as you're not blocking a aisle or wheelchair spot. We stood at the very top in right field. And after the 3.5 hour rain delay we found seats because a lot of people left. It's a great atmosephere, especially in the playoffs. The crowd gets roaring and chanting, rally towels flying. Food is expensive there, but you can bring your own food and drinks. As long as it's in a soft sided cooler, cans arent allowed. That will save you A LOT of money. If you park by the river (in the Spaghetti Factory area) it's $5. You have to walk 8-9 blocks. They are raising ticket prices this coming season (2013-2014), prices arent that bad though. Bleacher seats starting out at $16, and you can sit at the top for pretty cheap. It's one of my favorite things to do, usually 2-3 times a year.

Visited October 2012