“Fun for the Whole Day” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 330 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: This fun-filled attraction offers kids many hands-on learning activities and provides a special area for younger children.
Louisville
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun for the Whole Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Usually opens early, 10:30, for kids under 6. Tons to do, well maintained. New art room. All hands on. Kept us busy all day.

Visited November 2012

• Polish first
Republic, Missouri, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First visit- but definitely won't be the last!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I brought our 2-year-old daughter to The Magic House for a rainy afternoon in St. Louis. I had heard great things, but WOW! This place is huge! There were 2 entire floors that we never even got the chance to explore due to a worn-out toddler! She was amazed by everything- from digging in the rocks to putting herself into a bubble! I would love to have the opportunity to go back soon to explore the rest of the museum.

Marion, Kentucky
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great Place For Fun and Education”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Make sure you allow plenty of time to take part in all the activities and exhibits. Our granddaughter was 3 at the time of our visit and she loved it. I know when she's a little older she will enjoy it even more, because there are so many activities she will be able to do and understand better.

Visited August 2012
Sterling, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun for kids young & old”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is lots of fun for younger kids while also keep the adults busy with some fun tools to play science with. Makes you feel like a scientist or in science class back at school. Lots of fun things to discover!

Saint Louis, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun place for everyone.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

My kids and I went to the Magic House a week ago to see the Lego exhibit that has been there the past couple of months. It was wonderful and well worth seeing. We hadn't been here in a few years since the kids are getting older and I assumed they wouldn't enjoy it as much, but they had the best time re-visiting everything that they used to enjoy so much. It was a lot of fun watching them and I realized that they still enjoy so many of the wonderful exhibits there. Great job, Magic House! It truly is a fun place for all ages.