“Interesting” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 319 things to do in Saint Louis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The landscape of this park is dominated by modern sculptures.
Belton, Missouri, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Nice little hike to see some sculptures. My 2 year old walked most of the trail, it's a little rough in spots but not a difficult hike.

Saint Louis, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
“One of the best places in St. Louis!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Once I wrote a review of the Missouri Botanical Garden, calling it the "Crown Jewel" of St. Louis. This place is close behind. It is a huge reservation in a nice suburb, studded with mostly excellent works of sculpture. I am an enthusiastic viewer of birdlife and it is outstanding here. I come here as much as I can, and miss it when I cannot.

19 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Art”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I went spur of the moment for cakeway to the west and decided to walk around. Beautiful sculptures and I noticed plenty of trails. Free attraction worth your time if you've never been.

Madrid, Spain
11 attraction reviews
“One of my favourite places in St. Louis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

(full disclosure: this place was one of my favourite haunts as an adolescent)
Just a truly original place to do park stuff. We used to organise some epic ultimate frisbee matches in front of the giant red sculpture which is a portal to parallel universes.

Visited December 2013
Columbia, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“Neat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I saw this on Pinterest while planning our visit to St Louis. We decided to check it out, since it's free. The grounds are lovely, there are hiking trails and clean restrooms, and the sculptures are pretty neat.