“Pet friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 123 Hotels in Saint Louis
Greentown, Indiana
“Pet friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

The staff were friendly and helpful. The place seemed very clean. The parking was very convenient. The dinner and breakfast were typical of a included/free meal in a hotel. The 3 drinks included were nice. The location was within 10 minutes of the arch. So was convenient for our visit. It was nice to stay someplace where they didn't assume our cat was a criminal. No additional fee or deposit.

Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We were highly impressed with this Drury Inn. It was our first stay, and the quality was awesome. All of the amenities you get with your room rate is pretty fantastic. The room and bathroom was large and clean. The indoor/outdoor pool was great for our 8 year old to blow off steam after being stuck in the car. The laundry area was a plus for us, and right by the pool area so we had something to do while waiting for our laundry. Free dinner with free alcoholic beverages is nearly unheard of with such a great rate, not to mention free hot breakfast. The hotel was conveniently located off the highway with easy access and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Nixa, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Large room, great WiFi signal, comfy bed, good water pressure. Pleasant staff, and the happy hour & breakfast were both wonderful bonuses. Very conveniently located to i-44. I will definitely stay again next time I'm in town for work.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Wallingford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I booked this hotel for one night because our usual hotel wasn't available. I trust the reviews on trip advisor, but was a bit hesitant when we drove up as the hotel was right next to the freeway. I was wrong. This is a great value!

Check-in was pleasant and quick. We were given tickets for the evening food and drink, which included a hot and cold buffet and cold drinks (including wine and hard liquor). All good. Our room was immaculate and the bed incredibly comfortable. It appeared that everything had been recently renovated. Best of all, our room was located on the interior corridor facing the atrium. (Deluxe King). Totally quiet.

Breakfast in the morning included a hot and cold buffet which was really good. Plenty of choices.

My two minor complaints: plastic cups instead of glass and dispensers in the shower instead of good individual products. Small complaints for what is a generally great value. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

Woodridge, Illinois, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Hotel was very clean, beds were comfortable and the help was friendly and accommodating. The best thing is they give you a voucher for three free alcoholic beverages per person and a great hot buffet bar that has everything from nachos and hotdogs to mostaccioli and meatballs. Also their breakfast buffet is extensive and wonderful as well. Nice pool for the kids. Will stay there again!

Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I visited the Forest Park Drury on September 23 while in town on business. I checked in after conducting business for the day and my check-in was exceptionally fast. I had a coworker visiting with me for the evening, and they provided us each with drink tickets. After dropping my luggage off in my room, we went downstairs to enjoy our complimentary drinks and the evening dinner spread. I have only stayed at one other Drury, the location by the Arch, and this one was great. The Arch location was extremely busy and hectic when we visited as it was packed with families and we could not even find a place to sit to enjoy our food and drinks. This location was busy, but calm compared to my last visit. My friend and I helped ourselves to a couple of items from the buffet, and then got a couple of beverages. The buffet area was kept exceptionally clean and stocked during the Kickback hours. The gentleman preparing drinks was very friendly. While getting one round of our drinks, my companion asked why there was no ice cream, as apparently there is ice cream at the maiden Drury. The bartender apologized for there not being any, and he had the kitchen manager come and speak with us. Chef Ron came and spoke with us, and he asked if we would like some fresh baked cookies instead. How nice was that!!! He said to give him about 10 minutes and he would have some cookies out for us. In about 10 minutes, Chef Ron came back with a half dozen freshly baked cookies for us. Now that is service. We finished up our drinks, food and a couple of our cookies, and Chef Ron brought us a plate that was covered with some additional cookies. My friend left for the evening, and I decided to check out my first Cardinals game.

Once back from the Cardinals game, which was only about a 10-15 drive from the hotel, I came back to finish up some work. Instead of sitting at the desk in the room, I decided to do my work from the lounge chair that was in the room. Very nice and comfortable. Then it was time to call it a night. The bed was pretty comfortable, far more comfortable than the last Drury bed that I slept in which was one of the most uncomfortable beds that I have ever slept in. I had tons of pillows on the bed, which was wonderful. After my good nights rest, I got ready for the day, and went downstairs for the kickstart breakfast. I did not eat much, as there were a lot of sweeter items, and I am not very fond of sweets to start my day. There were options such as sausage, fruit, cereal, waffles, toast, yogurt, etc. I would have love to have seen some hashbrowns and bisquits and gravy as an option. After finishing my breakfast, I was able to go ahead and head on out, as I did not have to check out.

Overall, this was an excellent stay!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Los Angeles
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

After the great reviews here, I did not expect the extremely dated corner room we received. Very old carpet and furniture. Did not spell particularly fresh. We got the corner room as a free upgrade for signing up for the Drury rewards program. It added a nice sized sitting space.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Forest Park, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Thank you very much for the feedback on your recent stay with us. I am happy to report that we are preparing for a partial renovation beginning in May 2014 to update the guest rooms and suites. All updates should be finished by the end of June 2014. I hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us after our updates have been made.

James Vavak

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Forest Park? Share your experiences!