Right off the highway after a 5 hour drive, we were checked in very quickly by Saen at the front desk. He explained all the amenities and was very helpful. The lobby was quite nice and relaxing. The elevators were even nice and spacious for the luggage cart.
The room we got was a double, which also had a reclining chair, work desk, microwave, fridge, and friendly decor. The room looked clean and smelled decent. The bathroom was beautiful and spacious. My daughter didn't even see the toilet at first...lol. I loved the mounted soup dispenser in the shower (first time I've seen this). The towels were soft and didn't have the nasty musty smell like some others do. Only negative: no adjustable shower head. But no big deal. The hallways were quiet on my floor, even with the soccer tournament in town. I felt comfortable and relaxed in my room.
They had a small pool and fitness room, which I did not have time to utilize but did observe. Both rooms seemed clean and decent and located on their lower level (B).
The topping on the cake was their buffet style dinner and happy hour beverages offered from 5:30pm - 7pm. They also offered the buffet style breakfast, which carried a nice selection. The food was actually okay. I had to ask the front desk how much because it couldn't be free. But it WAS free to guests. They also offered free popcorn and soda until 10pm for my kids and husband who always look for a late snack. Check out was fast and efficient. I definitely felt I received my money's worth for my stay here and will definitely look for future Drury Inn's for my place away from home.
A great place and money well spent. Thank you Drury Inn, Missouri. A+
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Forest Park is more than a swing set and a frisbee field. Featuring a free zoo, art & history museum, bike trails and more, Forest Park makes Central Park blush. Drury Inn & Suites offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. Drury Inn & Suites Forest Park is conveniently located just one mile from “The Hill”, where you can enjoy the taste of St Louis' finest Italian restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Forest Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Forest Park Hotel Saint Louis
- Drury Inn And Suites Forest Park
- Drury Inn Forest Park
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Drury Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Drury