“Great service and hotel.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Drury Inn & Suites Forest Park to your Saves list
Drury Inn & Suites Forest Park
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2111 Sulphur Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63139   |
Ranked #6 of 123 Hotels in Saint Louis
“Great service and hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011 via mobile

The staff was so helpful! We loved the kick back hour. The location is close to the zoo and the children's hospital. The pool is small but big enough to wear out the kids. The food was chain food quality but you can't beat free! We will be coming back!

• Stayed July 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

We were in St Louis over a weekend with our four teenagers for a mini-vacation. The Drury Inn was a great hotel. Our rooms were clean and spacious. The staff were friendly and courteous. The manager's special had snack food that appealed to all of us - hot dogs, corn chips and salsa, and very crispy, fresh lettuce! We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

Room was very clean. Front desk staff was very friendly and nice. Breakfast was fablous and clean. Pool and hot tub was nice. There was many tables available so we could get out of the room and play some family games.
There was no newspaper available.

Room Tip: check online
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

Everything was awesome!! Dinner was great, breakfast was great!! Pool was wonderful. Staff made us feel at home!! Would definetely return if in the area!

Savannah, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

Stayed here for two nights while on a college visit. Loved the two room suite (mom often wakes up before teen) really appreciate being able to close the door to the bedroom and watch the news without disturbing the teen. This was especially handy, as a severe thunderstorm rumbled through the area at 3 am . . . I stepped into the other room and checked to make sure it was only a thunderstorm, as there had been a tornado watch up for the duration of the night. Also, appreciated that when first turned on, the tv automatically starts on the Weather Channel :)
Staff was great and answered questions, made thoughtful suggestions, and readily provided maps. Beds are comfortable and rooms are spacious. Free food is appreciated, though not the most health conscious (teen girl) . . .but her teen and younger brother would have chowed down and saved me plenty of $$$! We did not utilize the pool, but clearly many of the guests were and seemed quite delighted with it. We did LOVE the zoo and Forest Park and staying here with a young family to visit the zoo and museums is a great bargain and wonderfully convenient! And wifi is immediate--no codes, no wait, just there and decent speed.
The slogan, "All the extras are not extra" certainly applies. Good job, Drury.

Red Oak, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

All Drury Inns are a little bit special I think, with their great customer service and yummy food. This one, however, is really top notch. Beautifully kept, great people, and an excellent location. My friend and I had a suite that was just lovely. Marble floors, flat screens, and crisp clean sheets. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Dallas City, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2011

This was my first time staying at a Drury Inn. The hotel was
> great I loved the idea of the 5:30 To 7:00 open buffet. The room was
> clean and very nice. Pool was clean and well maintained. The only
> complaint I have is after swimming till 8:00 pm. I was hungry so went to
> room called restaurant. I ordered from the menu that was in the room.
> Told the person on the phone that I would be down to pick it up. I
> went down to restaurant in a tee shirt pair of mesh shorts and sandals
> (normal casual hotel attire). When entering the restaurant I asked a
> waitress were to pick up a carry out order she told me front of
> restaurant so I went to bar and asked told the bar tender I had a order.
> At this time people started to look at me and mouths began to drop. I
> was told I needed to wait by the kitchen to pick up my order. I began
> to realize that I was not welcome in this place due to my dress attire.
> I did not think about this due to the hotel being such a family
> orientated place. I mean who's going to dress up to go and pick up a
> pizza?
I called Drury Inns Customer Service. They said not there problem

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
DruryHotels, Regional Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Forest Park, responded to this review, June 9, 2011
We are so happy that you were pleased with the Drury Inn & Suites at Forest Park Hotel. We pride ourselves on clean rooms, great service and our FREE amenities such as "hot" breakfast, evening drinks/food and we are very happy that you experienced all of these and were more than satisfied with them.

The adjacent restaurant is an independent restaurant that is not owned or operated by Drury Hotels yet we are sorry that your experience there was not to your satisfaction. As conveyed by our customer service department to you, we had the General Manager of the hotel personally deliver your comments to the management of the restaurant and we ask that you contact the management of the restaurant for a resolution that is to your satisfaction.

Again, we at Drury Hotels want your entire stay in St. Louis to be perfect and we pride ourselves on our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee yet we cannot extend that Guarantee to areas that are not within our control. Drury Hotels appreciates your business and hope that you will return as a guest.

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Forest Park? Share your experiences!