“Great food, Great service, GRREAT margaritas!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 174 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Woodstock, Illinois
“Great food, Great service, GRREAT margaritas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

The clerk at the Drury recommended 54th Street and we are so grateful - we wanted a place to unwind and have a good meal and that's just what we got. The service was great - we were seated quickly, although mistakenly - the bar does allow smoking when food is served, so we asked to be moved. For some, this may be ideal. The margaritas (for $3.99) are made in a slushee machine and the secret is their homemade sweet and sour. High end margaritas are also available, but these were tasty and packed a bit of a punch. I had an angus burger and my husband had the taco plate and both were hot and delivered quickly - all seemed fresh and prepared just for us. The place was packed at 9:30pm, but it wasn't so loud you couldn't hear yourself - there were families, couples, young people and football fans glued to the TV at the bar.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Great Food, Atmosphere, & Price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

My son and I come here often when daddy works late becuase it's our Favorite! They have an awesome selection with a little bit of everything...Steak, Burgers, Wraps, Mexican... They also have a house dessert which is a little chocolate bunt cake with warm choc fudge syrup and a scoop of ice cream for under $3! I love to top off a great meal with chocolate! - Their appetizer selection is awesome...and they are popular for their White Cheese dip - Gringo Dip ---My son is 5 and loves the decor, we play "I SPY" at every meal there! Most days the service is awesome - they have both smoking and non-smoking areas! On Friday and Sat Night there is a bit of a wait...They do offer curbside pick-up which I have used a few times and is AWESOME!

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food & drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011 via mobile

This place has great food (steaks are the best ) & drinks. Nice bar you can smoke if you like ( I'm a none smoker).Service is great !

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere