“Great Time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada St Joseph

You added Ramada St Joseph to your Saves list
Ramada St Joseph
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4016 Frederick Boulevard, I-29, Exit 47, Saint Joseph, MO 64506   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Saint Joseph

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
CARBONDALE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Thanks for your service during our recent stay at Ramada in St. Joseph, MO. We were visiting for my grandson's 1st birthday, and we always enjoy staying with you. I think after as many times as I have stayed with you, I should get a bigger discount on my room, you know like "frequent flyer" !! all kidding aside, we would reccomend the Ramada to anyone coming to St. Jo especially if they have children who like the water and would enjoy Monkey Cove. I'm sure we will be staying with you again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

GM3333, General Manager at Ramada St Joseph, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear Guest, thank you for taking a the time to post a review. I hope as a "frequent flyer" you are a Wyndham Rewards member; Wyndham always has a great promotion going on! We sincerely appreciate the recommendations of our satisfied repeat customers. Please call us to make your reservation for your next visit soon. Congratulations on the birthday; grandchildren are the greatest!

Been to Ramada St Joseph? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada St Joseph

Address: 4016 Frederick Boulevard, I-29, Exit 47, Saint Joseph, MO 64506
Location: United States > Missouri > Saint Joseph
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Saint Joseph
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada St Joseph 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ramada St Joseph reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn St. Joseph Hotel Saint Joseph
Ramada Inn Saint Joseph
Ramada Saint Joseph
Saint Joseph Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada St Joseph, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.