“Night Help Is Awefull!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn St. Joseph

You added Days Inn St. Joseph to your Saves list
Days Inn St. Joseph
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4312 Frederick Boulevard, I-29 & Highway 6 exit 47, Saint Joseph, MO 64506   |
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Saint Joseph
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
“Night Help Is Awefull!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

When i returned to the hotel, I found that the remote was not working. I called the front desk. The young woman answered and said she would call me back. She never did. I went to the desk, got a new remote, no fix. when I called, she gave me a terrible, disdainful attitude. When said she had an attitude, she actually called me back and complained!! She proceeded to make some angry comments to me about me thinking she had a bad attitude and still could not help me fix the remote. This is the worst customer service I have personally experienced at a hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Management4488, Manager at Days Inn St. Joseph, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Guest,
The desk clerk explained how to reprogram the remote when you stopped by the front desk. Upon returning to the room, you notified us that the remote was working fine after the fix. Your review mentioned that the desk clerk called you back. She called because the call got disconnected. Thank you for staying with us and we are sorry for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
ASHLAND
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My daughter and I stayed one night. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable (especially the pillows), and it was quiet. I have no complaints, other than the coffee offered at breakfast was awful. Breakfast wasn't much more than fruit, cold cereal, muffins, doughnuts, and toast, with juice or coffee. It was average. No eggs or waffles, which would have been nice. I would stay again, since the price was right and the rooms were decent.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

MONTEVIDEO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I didn't like that I had to go outside to go to another room or to get anywhere. There was no indication of where to get ice and I didn't like walking around in the dark trying to find it. I expected the room to have a fridg and microwave. I guess you have some rooms that do, but we were not asked if we wanted one. I felt the cost of the room was alittle high for what we got. The breakfast items were nothing to get excited about. I have stayed in cheaper rooms that had a better breakfast and more amenities in the room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn St. Joseph? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn St. Joseph

Address: 4312 Frederick Boulevard, I-29 & Highway 6 exit 47, Saint Joseph, MO 64506
Location: United States > Missouri > Saint Joseph
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Saint Joseph
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn St. Joseph 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn St. Joseph reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Saint Joseph
Saint Joseph Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn St. Joseph, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.