“Totally a must to check out.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 174 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal
Good for: Families with children
Description: Welcome to Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill! With America's increasing focus on healthy eating as well as recent news of the benefits of the Mediterranean diet, Gyro Paradise-Mediterranean Grill gives you the power to choose a delicious, flavorful and healthy meal by using only freshest ingredients. Our staff is always happy to share suggestions and help acquaint you with our authentic Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy our taste of the Mediterranean for a new, healthier dining experience.
Gladstone, Missouri
“Totally a must to check out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I found this restaurant on this site. It was ranked #2 in St Joe. I have to say it doesn't disappoint. The menu is simple and concise. What they do, they do extremely well. Very tasty dishes. We tried to have a little of everything. Gyro, falafel, hummus, cous cous, baba ganoush, greek salad, dolma- all amazing. I saw reviews that mentioned a lack of decor/atmosphere. My comment to them is that they didn't get it. Pictue a Chipotle with a Greek/Med theme. That's it pretty much, except the food is better. Enjoy.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome scratch made Greek fare, NOT a chain restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

The best gyro I've ever had anywhere! My wife had the Mediterranean plate which she loved. All the ingredients were freshly prepared, served perfectly. Gyro paradise is a clean and simple atmosphere without all the foo foo. Food and service were exceptional! Support this independent restaurant that strives for perfection and customer satisfaction. When in the St. Joseph area we plan to return for great Greek fare and service.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Panama City, Panama
“It is what you expect when you want a good gyro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Don't let the atmosphere fool you. It is clean, but bland. Food was amazing! Everything we had was good. Quick and easy. Great find

Visited October 2013
Jacksonville, FL
“So Healthy and Fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Stopped here while traveling from the west coast to the east coast specifically to find a healthy alternative to the heavy meals of the midwest. Wonderful! The owner and chef accomodated 2 vegans with delicious pitas with hummus, falafels, veggies etc....ummmm. Too bad we live so far away.

Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States
“So so good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Just had my first sandwich at Gyro Paradise on 9/25/13. It was excellent! Really good, staff was very friendly. When I told them it was my first time there, they gave me a sample of Beef with Fenta Sauce I believe it was. They recommended toppings and sauce for my first sandwich which turned out really good!!!

After I paid (which was only like $7 bucks for a sandwich & drink), they checked with everyone, very impressed. Food was always fresh, not sitting around for hours. Meat & Pita bread was straight off the stove-top to your plate.

Place was super clean, even after being open for about 1.5 years. I didn't catch the guy's name behind the counter, but I will always remember his good company.

I'll see if I can come back with a friend or two, maybe my brother will tag along haha.

Thanks for a great meal & chat after work!

• Visited September 2013