“Typical McDonalds” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in Saint James
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Typical McDonalds”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was clean and close to our hotel but the woman who waited on us was rude. I did not realize that the inside closed at 11 pm so when I said we would like to dine in she snipped "Well then you have 11 Minutes!" and when I asked if they were closing she commented that the inside closes at 11 so I opted to take the order to go. I suppose it being late they had to cook the chicken nuggets and fries so we had a wait on those which was not a big deal but we had ordered ice cream sundaes for the grandkids and the woman made those right after taking our order and they sat on the counter melting as we waited for our order! By the time we got our food they were melted and runny but when I asked WHY they would make those up when there was a wait for the food we just got dirty looks rather than a response or an offer to remake them! Needless to say that was money in the garbage because they were like milk by the time we got to our room at the hotel next door!

Visited June 2014

San Francisco, California
“Best part of trip to St. James MO”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

What can I say. Typical McDonald's food in that was served in a very friendly manner. First time I had a McRib sandwich and that experience was interesting.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
TOPEKA
“Regular McDonald's food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Nothing special, has regular McDonald's food. Restaurant was clean and acceptable as McDonald's go. Nothing negative to report.

• Visited November 2012