This little lodge was not what I was expecting. I was traveling with my son and checked in fairly late in the evening. Tom, the night manager, was super nice and caring. He offered me a hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate and told me to please stop by in the morning for breakfast. He expressed his appreciation for us staying there and stated that if we needed ANYTHING throughout the evening, they were available at any time to help. Our room was small, but most importantly to me, it was clean and comfortable. We also had a microwave and fidge in our room, at no request. If you're staying in the area and just need a good nights sleep in a comfy little hotel, you can't beat this place for the price!!
Several days after our trip, I received an email from the owner, Jason, making sure that we were taken care of while staying at his lodge. What a nice touch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled atop the scenic foothills of the Ozarks, Budget Lodging offers a refreshing dose of traditional Midwest hospitality with a family friendly atmosphere. All modern amenities are standard, with deluxe room types available including family suites, luxury jacuzzi suite, and a rustic cottage suite. We invite you to stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Expedia so you can book your Budget Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Lodging Hotel Saint Clair
- Budget Lodging Saint Clair