The hotel is in a great location - adjacent to down town St Charles. The hotel is being renovated but our room (229) is old and showing wear. The location is excellent, a very friendly staff. I would stay here again - the only reason for a 3 rating rater than a 4 is due to the age of the furnishings, etc.
The rooms are clean, old tube style television, free intranet, and a comfy bed. Again the 3 rating is only because the room needs some up grades. This is still a nice place to stay - and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete hotel renovation complete as of February 2014.You will still find the relaxed comfort and outstanding service you have come to associate with Fairfield Inn hotels everywhere you travel. Enjoy our complimentary high speed internet access and complimentary hot breakfast. Make your next stay with us and see for yourself. Please make your reservation now - our excellent staff will ensure that your stay is comfortable and enjoyable.This Marriott hotel is located in the heart of St. Charles, Missouri just minutes from Historic St. Charles' Main Street, Ameristar Casino, St. Charles Convention Center, Bass Pro Shop, Lindenwood University,Hollywood Casino, St. Peter's RecPlex and outstanding companies such as Boeing, Sun Edison, General Motors and many more. Just minutes from St. Louis Lambert Airport, we are close to everything St. Louis has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn St. Louis St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn St. Louis St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Fairfield Inn Saint Charles
- Fairfield Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Fairfield Inn