Good value, clean, bedding comfortable. Had to reset TV cable and then it worked, even if I never did find HBO. Light above sink not very bright for make-up use. Towels more adequate than most. Breakfast okay,not great. Really, no hot sauce? If you can get packets of ketchup, you can get packets of hot sauce. Pool was nice. Staff courteous. 10% discount for steakhouse next door was a nice perk. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story interior corridor with elevator. FREE parking and guest breakfast. Renovated 2010. All spaces sprinkled. HSIA and Business Center. Indoor heated pool. Guest Laundry and Fitness Center. Pet friendly (charge). Next to Bass Pro Shop in the Mark Twain Mall, I-70 exits 229 and 229B. Next to Texas Road House Restaurant. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Near Ameristar Casino. 30 miles from Six Flags/St. Louis. Renovated 2010. Near St. Charles Historic District. Near the Verizon Amphitheatre and the St. Charles Family Arena. FEMA = MO 0594. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions and Odigeo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis Hotel Saint Charles
- Best Western Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Best Western