Easy check in. Room was very hot and took a long time for AC too cool it down. Web site indicates 32 inch flat screen but that was no the case. It was old style and not easy to see. Breakfast was standard free breakfast food. Easy access to I-70.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story interior corridor with elevator. FREE parking and guest breakfast. Renovated 2010. All spaces sprinkled. HSIA and Business Center. Indoor heated pool. Guest Laundry and Fitness Center. Pet friendly (charge). Next to Bass Pro Shop in the Mark Twain Mall, I-70 exits 229 and 229B. Next to Texas Road House Restaurant. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Near Ameristar Casino. 30 miles from Six Flags/St. Louis. Renovated 2010. Near St. Charles Historic District. Near the Verizon Amphitheatre and the St. Charles Family Arena. FEMA = MO 0594. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis Hotel Saint Charles
- Best Western Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Best Western