I stayed at the Americas Best Value Inn and loved it! The rooms were very nice, very clean, and the bed was so comfortable! They have a microwave and refrigerator in the room! The staff was so nice and very helpful! There is a steak house within walking distance, I loved being able to walk to the restaurant, getting something to go, and just relaxing in my room! There are several restaurants close by and shopping. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story interior corridor with elevator. FREE parking and guest breakfast. Renovated 2010. All spaces sprinkled. HSIA and Business Center. Indoor heated pool. Guest Laundry and Fitness Center. Pet friendly (charge). Next to Bass Pro Shop in the Mark Twain Mall, I-70 exits 229 and 229B. Next to Texas Road House Restaurant. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Near Ameristar Casino. 30 miles from Six Flags/St. Louis. Renovated 2010. Near St. Charles Historic District. Near the Verizon Amphitheatre and the St. Charles Family Arena. FEMA = MO 0594. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis Hotel Saint Charles
- Best Western Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Best Western