I stayed at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for over a month and the rooms are as good as any high end hotel. With remodeled rooms having a microwave & refrigerator and comfortable beds I felt at home. The staff was excellent and provided me with the best service I have ever had. I would recommend the hotel to anyone who has to stay over a week or shorter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story interior corridor with elevator. FREE parking and guest breakfast. Renovated 2010. All spaces sprinkled. HSIA and Business Center. Indoor heated pool. Guest Laundry and Fitness Center. Pet friendly (charge). Next to Bass Pro Shop in the Mark Twain Mall, I-70 exits 229 and 229B. Next to Texas Road House Restaurant. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Near Ameristar Casino. 30 miles from Six Flags/St. Louis. Renovated 2010. Near St. Charles Historic District. Near the Verizon Amphitheatre and the St. Charles Family Arena. FEMA = MO 0594. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis Hotel Saint Charles
- Best Western Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Best Western