Awesome location for the business I was there for. There's tons of restaurants around this place. Across the street is historic St Charles and its essentially a mile strip of unique restaurants and "Bar and Grills." Bass Pro Shops is immediately next door, along with a steak house on the other side. The pool is a little small but there is a cardio workout room if you needed some exercise. Download/upload speed of the wifi was solid. This place was very "convenient." The front desk did a fantastic job of handling all of my customer service needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story interior corridor with elevator. FREE parking and guest breakfast. Renovated 2010. All spaces sprinkled. HSIA and Business Center. Indoor heated pool. Guest Laundry and Fitness Center. Pet friendly (charge). Next to Bass Pro Shop in the Mark Twain Mall, I-70 exits 229 and 229B. Next to Texas Road House Restaurant. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Near Ameristar Casino. 30 miles from Six Flags/St. Louis. Renovated 2010. Near St. Charles Historic District. Near the Verizon Amphitheatre and the St. Charles Family Arena. FEMA = MO 0594. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis Hotel Saint Charles
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis
- Best Western Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Best Western