Great hotel! Fair pricing! We cannot say enough about the staff especially Lisa and Robert! They made us feel right at home! The breakfast display was great and kid friendly. The pool area was clean. We will recommend this hotel to everyone! If you are looking for a hotel that's not overpriced this is where you need to stay. It is right next too Bass Pro Shop and Texas Roadhouse so you don't need to go far for a great dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story interior corridor with elevator. FREE parking and guest breakfast. Renovated 2010. All spaces sprinkled. HSIA and Business Center. Indoor heated pool. Guest Laundry and Fitness Center. Pet friendly (charge). Next to Bass Pro Shop in the Mark Twain Mall, I-70 exits 229 and 229B. Next to Texas Road House Restaurant. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Near Ameristar Casino. 30 miles from Six Flags/St. Louis. Renovated 2010. Near St. Charles Historic District. Near the Verizon Amphitheatre and the St. Charles Family Arena. FEMA = MO 0594. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis Hotel Saint Charles
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis
- Best Western Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Best Western