Stayed here for 10 days while visiting the USA from the UK to attend my son's wedding in St. Charles. I chose this hotel because of the price and the facilities it offered. From the moment my wife and I entered the lobby, we realised we had made a good choice. Not only the was the room better than we expected, but the staff were all very friendly, helpful and polite. Well done Mr Patel, you have a great hotel there. Next time we visit St Charles, yours will be our only choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story interior corridor with elevator. FREE parking and guest breakfast. Renovated 2010. All spaces sprinkled. HSIA and Business Center. Indoor heated pool. Guest Laundry and Fitness Center. Pet friendly (charge). Next to Bass Pro Shop in the Mark Twain Mall, I-70 exits 229 and 229B. Next to Texas Road House Restaurant. Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Near Ameristar Casino. 30 miles from Six Flags/St. Louis. Renovated 2010. Near St. Charles Historic District. Near the Verizon Amphitheatre and the St. Charles Family Arena. FEMA = MO 0594. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - St. Charles / St. Louis Hotel Saint Charles
- Best Western Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Best Western