My best friend and I booked a 2 bedroom suite for our 3 night stay and tour of the Missouri River valley wineries. There have been a few complaints about the location and how difficult it is to find but we were sent very clear driving instructions once we made our reservation and had no trouble finding it. It is close to the interstate, making St. Charles historic district easily accessible, albeit a bit far. It was a quick 30 minute and very pretty drive to wine country. While the rooms were basic and no frills, they were comfortable and very clean. For the price, we thought it was a great place to come back to and unwind after a busy day. The only real complaint with the room was the lack of air conditioning or a fan in the smallest of the bedrooms. The beds and bedding are very nice.
The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. The housekeeper even left us bath salts and lotion to use during our stay, with a note wishing us a fun weekend! The breakfast was pretty basic but with kitchens in each suite, I can't expect much more. Overall, I would recommend it for those looking for a little more room to spread out in.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites St. Louis St. Charles Hotel
- Towneplace Suites St. Louis St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Towneplace Suites Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Towneplace Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your TownePlace Suites St. Louis St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.