“This is a good place to go eat!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #74 of 225 restaurants in Saint Charles
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Kimberling City, Missouri
“This is a good place to go eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

The decor is really cool, the food is really good, the service is good, even though it is a order your food at the counter type restaurant, they do come by your table to visit and offer other items. The food selection is reasonable, the quality is very good, and it is a fun place to go to.

Visited November 2012

75% Recommend
Saint Charles, Missouri
“What great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Food is outstanding! Always clean! For the money, give McAllister's Deli a try. You will like it. It does get busy around lunch time, but most often you won't stand it a line to place your order.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alton, Illinois
“Great food....AWESOME tea!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

The food is AWESOME...the Taco Salad is the best I've had. The tea is the best I've had as well. The service is always fast and very good. Our kids love the fact that there seems to be a lot of "kid freindly" choices on the menu.

• Visited April 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awful, awful, awful!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2009

Imagine yourself in a half full establishment eating a great deli sandwich or a salad that was delivered warm and promptly. If you thought that you were eating at McAlister's Deli in St. Charles....YOU'RE WAY WAY OFF! This place is awful. We arrived for dinner with a half full restaurant at 5:15 and didn't receive our meals until 5:45!! I had a chicken caesar salad, my wife had a warm roast beef with au jous and our son a hot dog. The salad was drenched with Caesar dressing and a nearly undercooked slab of "Mystery meat" chicken. My wife and son's meal were both ice cold. I asked to have the hot dog sent back for heating, to which they "nuked" in the microwave to the point that it was difficult to cut due to how rubbery it was. I asked for the manager, who was gracious and apologetic, however she presented us with two free lunch tickets, which I promptly threw away with the rest of the terrible food that we had. Because, there is NO WAY we are ever going back there, free or not. I'm not sure why people like this place...and suggest that all patrons shy far away, unless that is, you enjoy waiting a half an hour for a cold, terrible sandwich.

St. Louis
“Great for lunch - best sweet tea around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2008

McAlister's is a casual spot. They have really nice sandwiches, wraps, soups & salads and the best sweet tea around. I've also used their corporate catering and it's great.