“Not what I expected.” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Local cuisine
Stlouis
“Not what I expected.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

We had been told by many people how good these burgers were -so we went expecting a great burger...not the case...I mean it was ok. But I am glad we got the Saturday special because i would have hated to pay full price for the burger we got. Compared to places like Five Guys and other chains, this burger failed in copmparission. Honestly the popcorn was the best part of the meal.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Missouri
“Great Burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2009

I've only had the burgers here and they are mouth watering. I say the burger style in comparable to Steak n Shake. There's one with crumbled blue cheese on top that it to die for-I forget the name though. Don't let looks deceive you. The building has seen better days and there's always popcorn on the floor inside(you get a basket of popcorn when your seated), could be cleaner. Overall I'd eat here again. They always have some type of special and there's car shows in the parking lot during the spring & summer.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“BEST FRENCH DIP!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2008

BEST FRENCH DIP!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not much of a interior, but the burger and pizza are good, for a good price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2007

Not much of a interior, but the burger and pizza are good, for a good price.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good old fashion greese...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2007

Good old fashion greese hamburgers.