“Delightful Restaurant, Delightful Evening” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Texarkana, Texas
“Delightful Restaurant, Delightful Evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I had the pleasure to enjoy dinner with a friend at The Vine. We arrived early and were seated at a cozy table by the fireplace. I had a great house salad, really enjoyed their dressing. I chose Bouillabaisse for my entree. It was wonderful. Not sure it would be enough to fill a hungry person, but perfect for me. My friend enjoyed Pasta Alla Puttanesca.
There are many great restaurants on Main, add this to your list.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chicago
“Couples dinner spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We found this quaint, intimate restaurant during a spring trip to the St. Louis area. The food, service, and atmosphere were excellent. Although the menu is small, it is quite varied and interesting. We did not find the portions too small, but rather reasonable so we were satisfied.
We visited during a cool weather period, but this would be a find for lunch or dinner in nice warmer weather visiting the town of St. Charles for shopping, dining, or sightseeing.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Fine Wine and Dine Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went with a group of 8. We were seated right away in a neat garden area out back. The food is fine with a french quisine theme. Smaller portions like you would have with french dining. Its a quieter place that allows you to have a conversation and relax.

Visited June 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Place for Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Have always had great meals here and they have even accomodated a large group of 16 for me before. Highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Salem, IL
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

A small, quaint eatery...wonderful food and excellent service. The chicken offering my wife really enjoyed. I had the boullibase and it was actually the best I have eaten. Desserts were outstanding and a great wine list is your interested. Though a small menu...you will not be disappointed!

Visited February 2013