“Good Place to Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites St Louis Northwest

InTown Suites St Louis Northwest
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint Charles
InTown Suites St Louis Northwest
Save Saved
You added InTown Suites St Louis Northwest to your Saves list
1769 Veteran's Memorial Parkway, Saint Charles, MO 63303   |
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Saint Charles
St. Charles, Mo
“Good Place to Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I have both relocated to St.Charles area and we moved in here until we can find a place of our own. We have not had any problems whatsoever as the previous reviews have stated. Our room is clean, everything is in working order. Nothing is broken or damaged. The manager is really helpful and nice. The maid is very friendly and gives tips on how to make your stay easier. Everyone we have met that works here is really friendly. Management doesn't put up with anything shady going on and will call the police if they need too. That is a good thing! There is a lot of traffic coming in and out of the parking lot because there are always people moving in and out here. But I have no complaints whatsoever, its just like any other hotel you might choose to stay at. There is always going to be someone who is not satisfied and will complain. You just have to use your own judgement about whether said complaints might raise a red flag for you. If you are expecting a first class hotel, go elsewhere. But by no means is this hotel a dump or run down! Its far from it! It is a nice, decent hotel, one that just happens to offer Extended Stay and naturally you are going to find people who move around from town to town due to the nature of their employment. Previous reviews have stated this was a hotel for those who had no place to live and needed a cheap weekly rental. I do not consider the rental "cheap" by any means but average for the area. Our bed is in really good shape, the mattress is clean and comfortable. The only complaint I have with the room is the refrigerator, it is the kind that needs to be defrosted. But it is clean and it works and that is all that matters to me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a decent place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the third floor. Otherwise you can hear the people walking around on the floors ab...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Absolutely the WORST experience I have ever had. Management in ST. PETERS,MO truly knows how to treat guests as 3rd class citizens. There is nowhere to park due to the excessive amount of trailers allowed to park on the property. On 3 occasions I had to leave work to renew because the website doesn't function properly and management refused to make other accommodations. The general manager is the most unprofessional, uncooperative, jerk I have ever come across. The company needs to invest in sending him to hospitality training because he wouldn't know the definition of the word if it fell out of the sky and hit him in the head. I myself have a degree in hospitality management. I don't know which was worse, him sending his haggard cleaning lady up to my room screaming at me for missing checkout by 3 minutes and threatening to call the police or his refusal to allow me to pay extra money for a late check out so I could move my belongings elsewhere and threatening to call the police. Speaking of cleaning staff it is apparent that they spend more time acting like a collector for a bookie than they do cleaning. The carpet and walls are not fit for a dog kennel and the large amount of pubic hair stuck to the bottom of my bathroom wall was a foul example of laziness. Words can't describe the disgusting condition of the mattress. I am glad I had my own linens that can now be burned. IN ADDITION TO CONTACTING THE BBB, I LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING THIS WITH FELLOW TRAVELERS ON EACH AND EVERY TRAVEL WEBSITE.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Florissant, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

This hotel only rents by the week. The halls smell like cigarette smoke. The furniture was cheap and broken. This is a hotel for people who have no place to live and need a cheap weekly rental. Also a lot of construction workers stay there who do not speak English but they were not the problem. There were two incidents of loud, rough fights between men and women in their rooms where police had to be called. The day before we left, there was a drug bust. Those are the kind of people you will find at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
St. Louis, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

I was looking for a place to stay while my home was being remodeled. The $200 per week rate was too good to pass up so I went in and asked to see a room. There was an off smell in the air that I noticed from the lobby to the room. Like this had been a smoker's hotel but they tried to clean out the smell.

The location is right next to I-70 so a great location if you ignore sitting under a large microwave dish tower. The room itself was clean but cheap and old. No hdtv here. And the bed was as hard as a rock.

I could have tolerated everything just fine if the bed was more comfortable and there was no smell. Instead, I'm spending an extra $140 a week somewhere else.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
US
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2009

Due to the poor interest of the management of this motel, they have a high crime rate in the parking lot and many visitations by Saint Charles police. Saint Charles police responds well but motel management is afraid of Saint Louis gang. My car was broken into in the parking lot and money and other valuables were stolen. There is a high drug rate in the area as well and no security cameras are on the parking lot. Some of the maids have guys hanging out with them as they were cleaning the room. Very noisy complex, mostly due to visitors of the customers staying at the motel, which made it hard to sleep at night.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Saint Charles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2009

This place is great. I have stayed her over the last year. The staff is absolutely amazing. They remember names and always greet you. There is someone that walks the grounds at night to make sure everything is secure and is on call 24 hours a day in case you get locked out or need anything. You need a key card to access the doors so random strangers cannot access the building.

I have never had a problem during my stay here. The rooms are funished with a bed, nightstand, TV, table and two chairs. There is a small closet but you will need hangers. A small kitchen area with full size fridge and microwave. Stovetop. You will need to have your own utensils and dishware.

The bathroom has a stand up shower. Soap, 2 towels, 2 washclothes and toilet paper are provided at check in but after that you purchase your own. You can take the 2 towels and washclothes with you when you leave because they replace them for the next guest.

Fast, Free Wi-Fi. 24 hour laundry room (coin operated). Vending Machines - soda/juice/water - snacks (chips and candy) and a refridgerated machine that has microwavable food (burgers, sandwiches, soup, etc.)

The location is perfect. You can walk to most everything around here - restaurants, convenience stores, movie theater, bowling. A 24 hour Walmart and lots of grocery stores are only an exit away.

I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Kansas city
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2009

I have stayed here many times over the last five years. I have always had a god experience which is why I keep coming back The location is convienent for shopping and axcess to the interstate. I also like having the kitchenette available.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled solo

Been to InTown Suites St Louis Northwest? Share your experiences!