“The chateaubriand experience - What a meal!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
St. Charles, MO.
“The chateaubriand experience - What a meal!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a Greek Restaurant that has food for everyone. I love steak and prime rib. I thought Kris's had great Prime Rib. Spiro's in St. Charles taste better to me. The Chateaubriand is the best prepared steak I have ever had. The owner, Steve prepared it for me and my son. The steaks are better than my experiences at Tony's in St. Louis. They have the greatest Greek Rack of Lamb, along with the best twice baked potato. The attention that we receive when we're there makes us feel like we are royalty. I will continue to go there and bring friends and family.

83% Recommend
illinois
“Excellent service and outstanding food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

A family group of about 15 dined here on Oct. 11th. I HIGHLY suggest this restaurant. The service was far and above expectations and the food was wonderful. I only wish we lived closer to enjoy it more often. My husband the rack of lamb and I had the special of the night, a seafood soup. Wow, that was better than I have had in a long time! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Eureka, Illinois
“Very good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a reservation and only had to wait a few minutes for our table, however when we arrived at our table, it wasn't ready. The toasted ravioli was mediocre as was the house salad. Was very disappointed that you couldn't substitute the house salad for the potato or vegetable as a side. My wife got the shrimp stuffed filet, which was INCREDIBLE!. I had the Pasta Angelo which was also very good. Service was very attentive, though she messed up the side that my wife ordered, but it worked out as the twice baked potato was very good!

Visited October 2013
Keota Iowa
“Repeat visit not a disappointment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We take a large group as part of a family reunion week-end. We went here last year and everyone wanted to return this year. We weren't disappointed. Food cooked to perfection and presented well. Very accommodating and excellent service which is difficult when you have 16 people. Valentine was also our waiter and he was outstanding. Surroundings very accommodating for visiting.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“6 years and still going!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I do not go out to eat often, especially after having kids. But when we do want to go out, we almost always go to Spiro’s. The food is amazing, the service is impeccable, and the manager(s) are always friendly and professional. We never leave dissatisfied. We have started bring our children when we want something that we know they will enjoy, in an atmosphere that is friendly to them. When we are on our own, we always get the saganaki, Greek salad, and Chateaubriand. When we bring the kids, we get the Greek salad and pizza. We’ve received such wonderful service at Spiro’s that it is hard to go anywhere else!

• Visited June 2013