“The chateaubriand experience - What a meal!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
St. Charles, MO.
“The chateaubriand experience - What a meal!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a Greek Restaurant that has food for everyone. I love steak and prime rib. I thought Kris's had great Prime Rib. Spiro's in St. Charles taste better to me. The Chateaubriand is the best prepared steak I have ever had. The owner, Steve prepared it for me and my son. The steaks are better than my experiences at Tony's in St. Louis. They have the greatest Greek Rack of Lamb, along with the best twice baked potato. The attention that we receive when we're there makes us feel like we are royalty. I will continue to go there and bring friends and family.

83% Recommend
illinois
“Excellent service and outstanding food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

A family group of about 15 dined here on Oct. 11th. I HIGHLY suggest this restaurant. The service was far and above expectations and the food was wonderful. I only wish we lived closer to enjoy it more often. My husband the rack of lamb and I had the special of the night, a seafood soup. Wow, that was better than I have had in a long time! Highly recommend this restaurant!

Eureka, Illinois
“Very good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had a reservation and only had to wait a few minutes for our table, however when we arrived at our table, it wasn't ready. The toasted ravioli was mediocre as was the house salad. Was very disappointed that you couldn't substitute the house salad for the potato or vegetable as a side. My wife got the shrimp stuffed filet, which was INCREDIBLE!. I had the Pasta Angelo which was also very good. Service was very attentive, though she messed up the side that my wife ordered, but it worked out as the twice baked potato was very good!

Visited October 2013
Keota Iowa
“Repeat visit not a disappointment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We take a large group as part of a family reunion week-end. We went here last year and everyone wanted to return this year. We weren't disappointed. Food cooked to perfection and presented well. Very accommodating and excellent service which is difficult when you have 16 people. Valentine was also our waiter and he was outstanding. Surroundings very accommodating for visiting.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Not as represented”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

When we arrived there wasn't a host or hostess. We continued to wait while employees that were walking around looked at us and kept walking. After a few minutes the owner brought us to our table. As we were walking to our table we noticed an empty dining room during a peek time of the evening for dinner, five or so tables with customers. The owner did seat us but did so with a contemptuous attitude. After we were seated we noticed he was seating other customers with the same bad attitude. Also after we were seated we were saying to each other, with so few customers why did it take a while for someone to greet us and why the bad attitudes? We spent a few minutes looking over the menu and gave the server our orders. After some of the food arrived the manager committed what I would call a drive by. While walking past us and without stopping the manager said to us in an angry tone of voice "your not going to be happy tonight". As we were eating our dinners we noticed one of the food items was never delivered. We asked the server about the missing item. The server told us it would take a little while. By this time we had enough, no more waiting and no more bad service.
Under any circumstance this was unacceptable, especially for the prices they charge. The manager was correct, we left unhappy we chose this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013